The creative idea for wedding decorations is using white pumpkin wedding centerpieces. You can do it yourself by following these simple steps. Before doing that, you need some tools.
White pumpkin as a wedding centerpiece can show off your autumnal wedding theme. It can also add a touch of spookiness to your Halloween wedding. You don’t need to be limited to orange pumpkins. White pumpkins can also be used to create beautiful and unique decorations.
Read also: Inspiring Pastel Yellow Wedding Theme
DIY Pumpkin Wedding Centerpieces
To make a white pumpkin wedding centerpiece, you will need:
-One or more white pumpkins
-A small pumpkin or gourd
-Green floral tape
-Fresh flowers (optional)
After that you need to follow these steps:
1. Cut the floral foam to fit inside of your small pumpkin or gourd. If using fresh flowers, cut the foam to fit the inside of your larger pumpkin.
2. Secure the floral foam in place with green floral tape.
3. Cut the top off of your white pumpkin(s). You will only need the bottom half of the pumpkin for this project.
4. Remove the seeds and pulp from the inside of the pumpkin(s).
5. Cut a hole in the center of the floral foam, just large enough to fit the stem of your small pumpkin or gourd.
6. Place the small pumpkin or gourd in the center of the floral foam.
7. Fill in around the small pumpkin or gourd with fresh flowers, if desired.
8. Secure the flowers in place with wire cutters.
9. Tape up any exposed edges of floral foam with green floral tape.
White Pumpkin Decorations
To decorate a white pumpkin for wedding centerpieces, you’ll need:
Small artificial flowers
1. Begin by painting the pumpkins white. You may need to apply several coats of paint to achieve an opaque color.
2. Once the paint is dry, use a paintbrush to apply a thin layer of glue to the pumpkin.
3. Arrange the artificial flowers on the glue, and then tie a ribbon around the stem of each flower.
4. Repeat this process until all of the pumpkins are decorated.
5. Display the pumpkins in vases or on platters, and enjoy your beautiful white pumpkin wedding centerpieces!
Pumpkin Wedding Invitations
If you’re looking for something a little different for your wedding invitations, why not try using white pumpkins? You can find these at most craft stores, and they make for beautiful centerpieces. Here’s how to make your own white pumpkin wedding invitations:
1. Start by painting your pumpkins white. You can use either acrylic or spray paint.
2. Once the paint is dry, use a sharp knife to cut off the top of the pumpkin. This will be the lid of your invitation.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out the insides of the pumpkin until it’s hollow.
4. Next, print out your wedding invitation template on cardstock. Cut out each individual invitation, and then use a hole punch to create a small hole in the top left corner.
5. Thread a length of twine through the hole, and tie it off inside the pumpkin. This will be used to close the invitation.
6. Finally, place your invitations inside the pumpkin, and close the lid. Your white pumpkin wedding invitations are now ready to send!
Mr And Mrs Pumpkin
Usually, Mr and Mrs pumpkin are white. But, you can also find them in other colors like orange and green. You can use any color that you want for your wedding centerpieces.
The first thing that you need to do is to find a pumpkin that is big enough to fit a candle inside it. Then, cut the top off of the pumpkin and scoop out the inside. Next, cut a hole in the back of the pumpkin and insert a candle. Finally, decorate the pumpkin with leaves, berries, or anything else that you want.
If you want to add a more personal touch to your wedding centerpieces, you can write Mr and Mrs on the pumpkins. To do this, you can either use a carving knife or a stencil. If you use a carving knife, be very careful so that you don’t cut yourself.
Otherwise, white pumpkins are very elegant and they will make your wedding centerpieces look amazing!
Best Plants For Wedding Centerpieces
Besides the pumpkin, centerpieces of the wedding party can be built with plants and flowers. But, what are the best plants for wedding centerpieces? Here is the list of some best plants that you can use to make your wedding centerpieces.
1. Baby’s Breath
Best Flowers For Wedding Centerpieces
These are some of the best flowers for wedding centerpieces that you can use to make your wedding centerpieces look beautiful.
5. Baby’s Breath
These are some of the best flowers and plants that you can use to make your wedding centerpieces. Use your imagination and creativity to make beautiful centerpieces for your wedding.